Today I will provide a full review and let you know whether or not this is the type of system you want to invest in.
Forex Dominant Review
One thing I always look for in a Forex product is professionalism, Forex dominant doesn’t provide a good first impression in this department. As I enter the web page I see horrendous spelling mistakes right out of the gate. The worst easily being spelled with two l’s and the word thousands with a t instead of a d. Immediately it sends shocks to my brain telling me not to buy.
The Forex dominant website itself looks like something from 10 years ago. It is not very well put together but let me take a look at some of the details of the actual system
- Works on small time frames, 1-5min.
- Uses price action and compares old and new data.
- Provides a forecast of what direction the price is going to go in the next hour.
- Provides the fastest forecast’s of any indicator.
- Uses the same algorithm used for weather forecasts (this sounds stupid).
- The Forex dominant system doesn’t repaint.
- Highest winning ratio on small time frames.
There are a bunch of screen shots of the Forex dominant system in action. I will show you an example here for you to figure out. If you don’t understand how this works, don’t buy it.
Forex Dominant Conclusion
It is clear to me that Forex dominant is not the type of system I am interested in. I think that there are too many red flags for me to ignore.
If you have something you would like to add about Forex dominant please leave your comments below.