MyForexVPS is a Forex VPS provider that offers server locations in Amsterdam, New York and London. They promote their service as “the most profitable virtual servers for Forex trading.” This is obviously something that they cannot prove, but they do offer some pretty powerful resources at an affordable rate.
Owned and operated by ON2A FZ LLC, the myforexvps.ru team is located at Creative Tower, PO Box 4422, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates. They can be contacted via live chat, or email at email@example.com.
The My Forex VPS team believes there are 9 reasons their servers are the most profitable in the marketplace.
- Low Latency: They promise “latencies as low as 1 ms,” as their servers share the same data centers with many of the most popular Forex brokers. They do provide a long list of brokers, with their current latency, as well as an area for you to check your own ping to their servers by adding your ip address.
- 99.99% Uptime: This is self-explanatory, they claim to have 99.99% uptime since may 2012.
- SSD Enabled: They use the fastest hard drives available.
- Guaranteed Resources: The servers don’t throttle speed or resources, so you get exactly what you pay for.
- Instant Activation: Servers are provided immediately upon ordering.
- Dedicated IP: For enhanced security.
- Unmetered Traffic: Not really necessariy for MT4 trading, but good to have.
- Compatible: Works with any Broker or Robot.
- Accessible: Can be connected to from anywhere in the world, at any time, without restrictions.
While many of these reasons are extremely common within the Forex VPS provider marketplace as you can see in our recent review of FXVM. Yet, it’s always important to know everything about your provider before you sign up.
The MyForexVPS service uses 3 different data centres. They use evoswitch in Amsterdam, which has a bandwidth of more than 2.3 tbps. This is a well-known data centre, an international hosting network utilized by many important websites. There London the data center is Telehouse, which is located in the heart of London’s docklands. They believe that this is the ideal datacentre for traders in the region.
This provider believes that first-class server equipment is extremely important, especially when it comes to Forex traders, or anyone involved in the financial markets. MyForexVPS feels that they are a step ahead of their competitors, because of their high quality equipment. They currently use IBM x3650 M4 servers, with redundant power supply units to ensure that they can provide uninterrupted service at all times.
The pricing varies based on how many Forex terminals you are looking to run, and what data center you choose. The Netherlands, and USA data centers are priced the same, but the UK data center is priced a little higher.
There are 4 plans in total, the Solo, Pro, Xpert and Turbo. The Solo plan can house from 1 to 5 Forex terminals, comes with 1 GB of RAM, 1000Mhz of processing speed, and goes for $12.99 per month. The Pro plan can run 1 to 10 Forex terminals, comes with 2 GB of RAM, 1600 MHz of processing speed, and costs $17.99 per month. The Xpert plan can run up to 25 Forex terminals at a time, comes with 3 GB of RAM, 2300 MHz of processing power and costs $27.99 per month. Lastly, the Turbo plan can host “many Forex terminals,” with 6 GB of RAM, 8400 MHz of processing power at $81.99 per month.
Realistically, traders should really only be looking at the Solo or Pro accounts. Both of these accounts look viable for any Forex trader. It’s also worth keeping in mind the traders should always start on the smallest plan, and then only upgrade when required. There is no reason to purchase a Forex VPS plan that provides more resources than you need. Upgrading a Forex Forex VPS is such a quick and simple process, that you should always start small and upgrade over time.
On Myfxbook they currently have a 2.6 out of 5 rating, but this rating doesn’t seem to be in line with the majority of the comments. I’ve only found one negative review, so the service comes across as quite reliable.
The MyForexVPS provider offers affordable prices, and the competitive service with multiple data centers and guaranteed low latencies. While they are not currently my top recommendation, they are certainly a viable provider.
If you have anything you would like to add to the review, please leave your experiences and questions below the article now.
- Price - 80%80%
- Latency - 90%90%
- Compatibility - 80%80%
- Client Feedback - 60%60%
- Customer Support - 75%75%
Top tier equipment
Some negative feedback