VPS Forex Trader is a Lithuanian Forex VPS provider that promises fast servers built specifically for foreign exchange trading. They believe that it’s very important to specialize in one area, which is what sets them apart from many of their competitors that offers servers for many different reasons. In providing just Forex virtual private servers, they have an expertise that exceeds other virtual private server companies in the same market.
The company is owned by HOSTLINE, JSC. Their head offices are located at Dariaus ir Gireno str. 42A, Vilnius, Lithuania. They can be reached via phone at +370 700 22899 or email email@example.com.
VPS Forex Trader Review
The design of the VPS Forex Trader is very straightforward, with all their plans front and center. Traders have multiple options, between choosing virtual private servers or dedicated servers in a handful of different locations. While they are located in Lithuania, they do have servers available in the Netherlands and New York so you can choose the server that gives you the fastest connection to your Forex broker.
They are 8 main reasons why this vendor believes that they are ahead of the competition.
- Free bandwidth usage
- 24/7 access
- Trading features built in
- Broker/EA independent
- Free support and installation assistance
- Server management on-demand
- Fully monitored servers
The aspect we appreciate most from this list, is the fact that they offer free monitoring. As you likely already know, making sure that your server is active, and available are the most important elements to consider. If you are server goes down, and is not being monitored, then you can incur some significant losses when using Forex robots. The last thing you want, is for an active trade to miss a take profit because your server is down.
The VPS Forex Trader service “operates on a quad router multi-gigabit network which provides ehanced routing, capacity and redundancy.” This includes an infrastructure with multiple upstream providers so that the possibility of any downtime is incredibly low.
In terms of power, this team promises to use a reliable power supply which they will be able to scale to support future expansion with ease. Furthermore, “the data centre also boasts high specification uninterruptable power supply units to maintain power to the entire building in the event of a mains grid failure with backup on-site diesel generators for extended periods.” It’s a good sign that they are taking all of these aspects seriously.
These data center also uses air-conditioning to make sure that the temperature is consistently 21°C, which is the ideal temperature for computing.
They are 3 different VPS plans, and 3 different dedicated server plans provided by VPS Forex Trader team. They are all priced relatively inexpensive, which makes this a real consideration, in a conversation with other providers like BeeksFX, LinkupHost and FXVM.
- VPS FX-1 LT – This plan goes for $14.99 per month on a yearly contract, or $24.99 paying month-to-month. It is suitable to run 4 MT4/MT5 platforms simultaneously and offers data centers in Lithuania, the Netherlands and New York. The plan offers 1 CPU core, 1 GB of RAM, 50 GB of disk space, a 100 Mbps network and Windows 2008.
- VPS FX-2 LT – This plan goes for $28.99 per month on a yearly contract, or $49.99 paying month-to-month. It is suitable to run 7 MT4/MT5 platforms simultaneously and offers data centers in the same locations as the first plan. The server comes with 2 CPU cores, 2 GB of RAM, 50 GB of disk space, a 100 Mbps network and Windows 2008.
- VPS FX-3 LT – This plan goes for $40.99 per month on a yearly contract, or $69.99 paying month-to-month. It is suitable to run 10 MT4/MT5 platforms simultaneously and offers data centers in the same locations as the other plans. The server comes with 3 CPU cores, 4 GB of RAM, 50 GB of disk space, 100 Mbps network and Windows 2008.
The VPS Forex Trader service gives discounts for traders that sign up for an extended period of time. If you purchase any of the plans on the yearly package, you pay 40% less than if you pay month-to-month. This is definitely something you have to consider when signing up with this service, because the servers aren’t as affordable if you are looking for a short-term solution.
While the VPS Forex Trader company is still relatively new, and one of the lesser-known virtual private server companies in the Forex marketplace, they do have their benefits. They provide competitive price points, multiple locations, and most importantly a service that is dedicated to Forex trading exclusively. All of these aspects are important and contribute to our rating you can find below.
If you have anything you would like to add, please leave your comments and experiences now.
VPS Forex Trader $14.99 - $69.99 per month
- Ease of Use
- Client feedback
- Customer Support
VPS Forex Trader is a Forex VPS provider located in Lithuania.
Not very popular