The site doesn’t look great but that doesn’t necessarily mean the forex product is bad. This is just our first impression of the FXPowercube.
This EA brings together 3 proven strategies and combines them into a powerful forex trading machine.
The fxpowercube team came up with a strategy that combines Fibonacci, Scalping methods and point & figure. Using these three different systems they feel they can better calculate the price point and open the right trades.
Lets look at what the fxpowercube has to offer:
- Designed in an effort to have consistency and low draw downs.
- Using trend analyzing software to follow and counter follow trends.
- A success rate of over 72%.
- Trading on the 15 minute time frame.
- The main currency is the EURUSD but it can also be traded on two others, USDCHF and EURGBP.
There are more details but you can check them on the fxpowercube site if you are really interested. What I do like about this system is they are using myfxbook to show their results. Myfxbook does a good job at laying out all the trades and showing if fxpowercube is going to be a consistent winner or not.
If you have any information about fxpowercube that you would like to contribute feel free to leave a comment below. We will be updating the fxpowercube review as more information comes available and as our ongoing tests continue to provide us new results. Thanks for reading the review and feel free to check out the rest of our website.