Here we have Forex 5 Minutes a brand new trading strategy that just takes 5 mins. I can’t do anything in 5 minutes but I will take their word for it, I guess!
Tagline: Follow this system in 5 minutes a day to start generating 4-figure Forex trades even if you’ve never traded before.
This Forex 5 minutes sounds too good to be true already but it always is at this point so let me take a look deeper and see what I can find out for you. The developers are also calling this a 50 pip a day system.
So what is Forex 5 Minutes and What do you Get?
Here I will go over some of the elements of this Forex Trading system. It is not a Forex robot, it is a strategy that all can use. Let me go over some of the things they cover on their sales page:
- The main ‘Forex 5 Minutes’ system that can help you get started making pips very quickly. You’ll discover how to set up the extremely profitable trades with just one simple step.
- Full-colored manual, with detailed explanation, step-by-step instructions that tells you exactly when to enter or exit, together with the strict money management strategies that will make you a winning trader in no time.
- The custom signal indicator that helps you significantly if you are too ‘lazy’ or to busy to look at the chart for 5 minutes. This indicator will alert you automatically by sound or email when it identifies profitable trades.
- I’ve spent good money to program this indicator. All you need is to follow the profitable signals it will generate for you. This indicator doesn’t repaint and all signals as shown are identified in real time.
- Valuable bonus videos and materials – I won’t just share with you only one system but a few more complimentary systems that will make pips coming your way even faster.
Forex 5 Minutes Conclusion, What do I think?
I think that it looks alright, just alright. It doesn’t look like it is the big winner that it claims to be but it does sound like it offers some things that may be able to help you along your way. Am I going to buy it? No, so should you? Probably not.
If you want to add to the Forex 5 minutes review feel free, I will gladly listen to anything you have to say, maybe you can even convince me to buy Forex 5 Minutes.
Try Forex 5 Minutes