My Forex Robot and Expert Advisor testing process is thorough. I take a deep dive into the live and demo accounts of MT4/MT5 compatible products and draw conclusions based on statistical analysis. I provide a full comparison table with trading statistics drawn directly from Myfxbook, and FX Blue accounts. The majority of these accounts are tests provided by the Forex Robot Nation team, but there are some vendor accounts included as well.
Out of all of the robots and EA’s in the market, there are two that lead the pack, and you can see which are ranked #1, and #2 respectively, here.
Best Forex Robot Rankings 2021
Here you can find my personal tests, to help you decide which Forex robot is best for you. I am currently testing hundreds of different expert advisors, and I’m always adding more accounts to my servers. The tests are fair, running default robot settings, on the recommended broker. Some of the tests have ended up in blown accounts, which have been abandoned, but these are still available for your perusal.
Note: The stats are updated hourly. We are adding more robots and ea’s shortly, stay tuned!
- 100% verified live myfxbook accounts
- Proven to win on every pair
- 93% winning percentage
- Up to 10 trades per day
- Compatible with all MT4/MT5 brokers
- Works with all brokers
Fury 15% Coupon: Fury15
- On the market for over 10 years
- Over 6000 active clients
- Proven trading results
- Active support team (fast responses)
- New trading strategies and updates added regularly
- MT4/MT5 Compatible with all brokers
Steam 10% Coupon: Steam10
Best Forex Robot Videos
There are multiple videos available, newest videos listed first.
Most recent video update:
January video update:
Best Forex EA Analysis
Here we test to find the Best Forex Robots and Expert Advisors that we are currently running on our Forex Robot Nation Live Accounts. We have analyzed thousands of different Forex products over the years, and here is a collection of the most popular categorized by year. Not all of these products have active tests in our table, but the reviews are still available for your perusal, and in most cases include a girth of helpful community feedback.
Our analysis of what makes a best Forex EA is based upon 7 significant categories highlighted in Myfxbook trading accounts.
- Gain – we are only interested in systems that are showing a steady gain in overall account size. Accounts don’t have to reach thousands of percentages in order to qualify, as we are content as long as the accounts are consistent.
- Monthly Gain – in terms of monthly profit percentages, anything over 3-5% is acceptable. Many robots will naturally start to produce less and less profit over the years. So, it’s important for us to analyze the gain, the monthly gain, and also the recent history. If a robot produced all of it’s best numbers 5 years ago, then we will often advise against it.
- Drawdown – the drawdown is incredibly important because it’s the easiest number to use in order to determine the risk level of a robot. For example, if the drawdown is 65%, this means at one point in time the software had -65% in open trades. This doesn’t mean that it resulted in a loss, but it does mean that in the future the software can potentially hold large losses open. The closer this number gets to 100%, the riskier it is. Generally, a best Forex EA will have a drawdown below 50%, if not even lower.
- Account Length – it’s important to know how long a robot is active. Many robots will arrive on the scene with incredible gains in a single month, and then disappear. In the last few months, we’ve been going through all our expert advisor reviews, removing many Myfxbook accounts that crashed. There were over 50 accounts that came out of the gates with a high-risk approach and lost all of their funds within a few months time. So, it’s imperative that vendors provide multiple accounts, showing both long-term and short-term success. If you purchase a robot on just 30 days of evidence, you are taking a risk.
- Risk/Reward Ratio – we always analyze the risk/reward ratio of every expert advisor or robot we test. In doing this, we look at the average win, average loss, best trade, and worst trade all in pips. Obviously, depending on the strategy of the robot, these numbers will vary, so a trader’s personal preference comes into play here. We have no issues with large risk reward ratios, as long as the win rate is very high.
- Profit Factor – the profit factor is a number that’s been used in testing robots for many years. Basically, it specifies how many times the sum of all the winning trades exceeds the sum of all the losing trades. If this number is high, you are generally looking at a top performing robot.
- Average Trade Length – not as important as many of the other categories, but another great indication of how an expert advisor trades. If you prefer short trades, then you will want to see the average trade length below 24 hours. If you prefer long trades, then you can see this number extended to weeks or even months if you appreciate the long game.
There are more categories and specifications we could go on about, but these 7 we selected are very helpful in in understanding what every trader should be looking for in an automated trading software for MT4 or MT5. We have a similar process breaking down how we analyze each of our reviews too, which can be found in our about us section of the website.
If you want to see a Forex Robot or Expert Advisor tested please write a comment below the article.
Best Forex Robot Reviews
We have reviewed thousands of robots over the years. This review table is comprised of all of these reviews, and can be sorted or filtered for your perusal. To start, all of the robots are sorted by date, so you can see what’s new in the market. While we appreciate the advanced technology that new products provide, that doesn’t mean they are always the best. Often, old expert advisor strategies are more profitable, especially if they are updated frequently.
Robot Testing Conditions
All best Forex robot tests are run on a Forex VPS, the Forex Robot Nation team finds that results are much more consistent, and positive when using a Virtual Private Server. This also allows you to turn your computer off when you trade.
If you have not started using a Virtual Private Server for your trading, go to our review page above, get a coupon and read our easy Forex VPS set up guide to find out how easy it is to start.
Forex Robot Trading can be difficult if you don’t have the right product (best Forex robot). As a Forex trader, you need to have the right expert advisor, at the right price, and we offer this with our reviews. Currency Trading is an art, if you want the profits and the pips at a low risk then you need the right software. Here at Forex Robot Nation we do everything in our power to make sure you get access to all of the best automated trading systems.
We are always adapting our reviews and processes as we look for the Best Forex Robot and expert advisors based on current market conditions. So, if you are a a Forex trader interested in Forex robot trading then you need to look at some of top systems we have selected. They are low risk, priced low and are easily accessible, even for new traders.
Do you need more Best Forex Robot information? Feel free to click on and check out our full expert advisor reviews or go to the official websites of each vendor. We are always looking to discuss these Forex Robots and add new systems that are performing well so send us an email and we can help you find the best forex robot.
There is a lot that goes into our testing process. In the beginning stages of Forex robots, we really never had the same level of technology that we do have now, so there’s been a very positive shift. This makes backtesting very difficult because the majority of popular commercial systems are all relying on live trading data. This makes demo testing and live testing extremely important. The only issue with this approach, is that we need to trade a system for quite some time before we have enough of a sample size to rely on.
Our testing process will only grow more and more complex as the years pass by, but this is a good thing. This allows us to look at many different robot strategy elements and find ways to ensure that the community is only dealing with systems that can securely grow their investments.