Set up a Forex VPS for MT4 | Forex Hosting Help
So lets start this as simple as possible. What is this VPS?
It is a remote computer with a REALLY FAST connection that is on 24/7.
Now you want to know How this helps you and how to Setup a Forex VPS for MT4.
The speed is so fast that the MT4 systems react better with forex brokers and you get sharper Entry and Exit points to your trades. So to keep it short you earn more money, which is what we all want, especially here at Forex Robot Nation.
Forex Hosting Help Step by Step
- First go to InterServer Here and click at the top right, buy the F-5, use the coupon FXRNATION to save 10%.
- You will receive an email from InterServer with a Username and Password for your MT4 Forex VPS.
- You have to connect now. If you are on a Windows computer, go to the Windows Button, then search for Remote Desktop Connection. Or you can go to Windows Button > All Programs > Accessories and you will find Remote Desktop Connection in there. This is installed on your computer by default with Windows.
- Now you open this program, enter the Username and Password and your are connected to the Forex VPS, almost all Setup.
- You will see a normal Windows background see image below.
6. Click on internet explorer. Go to your broker website and download your MT4 Client to the Forex VPS. If you do not have an internet connection inside here, send an email to support @ InterServer.com say I NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION with your Order # and they will ensure you have it within a couple minutes
7. Then you have your Forex VPS set up, download the MT4 client, install it, install your Forex Robots if you use them and TRADE TRADE TRADE!